FANDOM


  • The subject of Joe Barbaro's fate has been a matter of some controversy here on the wiki and some recent shenanigans from whoever is in charge of running Mafia Game's Facebook account and Hangar 13's Twitter feed has been hinting that there may be something to his being the guy at the end of the game with Leo Galante.

    I want to assure our users that we have nothing against Joe, nor do we want him to be dead, but our policy has always been that we list verifiable facts on our pages. We don't assume, speculate or theorize what may or may not have happened. To put it plainly, if it isn't in the game it doesn't belong here.

    Here are the facts as we know them:

    • Prior to the release of Mafia III, Hangar 13 Creative Director/Studio Head Haden Blackman was questioned in multiple interviews if the game would settle what happened to Joe Barbaro. On every instance he stated that the game would definitely reveal what happened to Joe if the player worked with Vito, (presumably doing his side mission). While that is just a paraphrase of his replies, I'm aware of no time in which he strayed from that general answer.
    • As we all know the mission I Need a Favor is where Vito reveals that Joe was killed, however a small shred of doubt is added when Lincoln asks if he is sure it was Joe who was killed, to which Vito replies "if it wasn't him, if Joe was still alive, he would have found me by now." That statement ends the scene, so if we're to take Haden Blackman at his word as mentioned above, then Joe must be dead.
    • Some time after Mafia III's release the theory was put forward that a man resembling Joe Barbaro can be seen in the cutscene at the end of Yet Here We Are, admittedly there is a resemblance and the camera does pause on him momentarily at the end, but nothing is given in the scene or anywhere else to substantiate that claim.
    • At this point I should point out that the cutscene in question plays the same regardless of the player having done Vito's side mission or whether or not Vito is still alive in the game. If this is in fact Joe, it would contradict what Haden Blackman said in interviews, being that the player would have to work with Vito and do his side missions to find out what happened to Joe.
    • In early November Hanger 13's Twitter feed began making cryptic replies when Joe Barbao's fate was mentioned. In regard to his fate, they would reply "Have you beaten the game yet?" In another reply they said "You sure you didn't recognize anyone from Lincoln's talk with Leo Galante?"
    • In a recent post on both Facebook and Twitter, Mafia Game posted an info-graphic of all crime families in the Mafia Series. (Seen here.) This graphic listed Joe Barbaro's fate as "Unknown". To those who posted replies questioning that, Mafia Game's only reply was "Have you beaten the game yet?" We've been discussing the veracity of this graphic in this thread - Thread:29891. To put it briefly, it's accuracy has been torn to shreds and is in serious doubt. I should also point out that they didn't mention where they got the graphic (it could have been made by some fan for all we know) or if they consider it an official canon statement of facts for the series. We're also unaware who is responsible for those social media accounts and if they're authorized to even make that call.

    This brings us up to date and poses the question of what we should list on Joe's page in regard to his fate. Even if we do take these social media posts into account, they're not actually stating that Joe is, in fact, alive. They seem to be hinting at that, but we have no idea why or their motivation for doing so. They could simply be trying to stir up publicity for the game in order to boost their low sales and rating numbers, possibly planning to bring Joe into one of the DLCs. There's really no telling at this point.

    At this time I don't see any facts stating that Joe is alive or him being Leo Galante's driver. However, I think enough doubt is present in Vito's statement of "if it wasn't him, if Joe was still alive, he would have found me by now." to list it as unknown. If there is agreement on this, his page can be carefully worded to reflect that. If anyone has alternative opinion, feel free to post that as well.

      Loading editor
    • Well I was typing out my opinion on this, but it ended up getting a little overdone so I made it a blog post instead. In short, I firmly believe they never meant for the guy at the end to be Joe and that the only reason they're going with it now is to either drum up publicity or to save face with the fans who have been overall disappointing in the game, perhaps even both.

      As far as our official account of Joe goes, unless they come right out and say that he's alive and how he came to be Leo Galante's driver, we should leave it as Vito firmly believes Joe is dead, but as his body was never identified his fate remains unknown.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with you entirely. Personally, I was disappointed in discovering what we believe to be Joe's fate based on what we're told by Vito. I certainly don't think I stand alone with that opinion. Perhaps Hangar 13 quickly came to the realisation that they've let down a lot of their fans - and as you mentioned, I think the developers may possibly re-introduce Joe in a DLC, or a future installment.

        Loading editor
    • If Joe was alive, he would be 92 for now (Born in 1924). But i think he should be dead because of his lifestyle, he was fat, he smoked and drink. So his status is 50% and 50%, one side says that he's dead and the other says that he's alive.

        Loading editor
    • Well, since his official status is "unknown" in that family infographuic thing, it should be here too. Also I would add that Haden Blackman seriously hinted at this too.

      Take a look at this conversation on twitter, also keep in mind that Haden Blackman 'liked' all these tweets with the theory. https://twitter.com/OfficialAidenP/status/787342703155642368?lang=en

        Loading editor
    • Perhaps I'm thinking too highly of the guys at Hangar 13, but I for one am assuming that the driver at the end was always intended to be hinted that it was Joe. The slight doubt in Vito's statement ties into this. Obviously, the main thing in this would be "how in the holy hell would he and Leo have made peace after all that happened in 1951." I think people tend to believe the Mafia is pure revenge and violence all the time. The fact is that they are mostly about business. Why did Leo and Vinci want Joe dead? It was because of Vito and Joe butchering the Triads, which led to the Triads thinking it was either Falcone or Vinci, so they made trouble for everyone. To top it off of course, Vito and Joe butchered half of Vinci's men when they were escaping captivity. Fast forward and obviously Joe got away from the guys meant to assassinate him. He left, as Vito stated, and as time went on it is easily plausible that Leo would've gotten over what happened in 1951 by the time that he found out that Joe was alive. It's a business, and if Joe could've done something for Leo at this point, or really if there wasn't anything to gain for having him killed, he wouldn't do it. Knowing how powerful the duo of Vito and Joe was, it's likely that if this was the case that the secret was kept from Vito to avoid them ever teaming up again.

        Loading editor
    • So to me I think it's almost like the last scene of the Sopranos, in the sense that we (the audience) aren't having what happened explained to us, that we need to figure it out for ourselves. Now to Reap's point, could they be hinting at it now after the fact to boost sales and generate publicity? Absolutely. But I don't believe that they really did anything by accident, and I disagree with the notion that they didn't intend for the driver to look like Joe. The chin scar and outfit is way too prominent to be coincidence. After reading this thread Reap, I do however agree that we simply don't have enough direct evidence to say that Joe is alive as fact on a wiki page, even though it seems likely, just like we wouldn't have enough direct evidence to say that Tony Soprano is dead, even though that is likely the case.

        Loading editor
    • RedWoodmp3 wrote: Perhaps I'm thinking too highly of the guys at Hangar 13...

      Check back here in a couple days, I have some other info from the game on this matter I'll be adding as soon as I've had time to double check it.

        Loading editor
    • I think the main reason that Hangar 13 butchered (... and I mean BUTCHERED) Joe's fate in Mafia III solely comes down to the fact that the game has multiple endings. If that is Joe at the end of the game with Leo, he MUST know that Vito is/was alive. To work with Leo but not be privy of Sal Marcano/New Bordeaux makes no sense. Therefore, the look that "Joe" gives Lincoln has to cater for both "oh hey, you're the guy Vito works for" and "oh, you're the bastard who killed my best friend".

      I'm hoping for something more in the DLC but I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt it sadly.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with that point that if he is alive he probably knows Vito is in New Bordeaux. I would have to assume that part of whatever arrangement would theoretically be going on is that Joe is on thin ice, as is Vito as we know, so if Joe was to break the agreement and try to contact Vito I imagine both he and Vito would be killed.

        Loading editor
    • I'm personally waiting for a modder to go into the game files and get the skin for "Joe" - then we can compare with Joe's skin from Mafia II. If both skins are the same height etc, which they probably will be if it's him, we can be sure it's Joe. Sadly though I know nothing about mods. But hopefully someone out there is reading this.

        Loading editor
    • The ending cutscene with Leo is actually pre-rendered (meaning it's always the same every time, with Lincoln's default clothes), so that's most likely not possible.

        Loading editor
    • Qstlijku wrote: The ending cutscene with Leo is actually pre-rendered (meaning it's always the same every time, with Lincoln's default clothes), so that's most likely not possible.

      Well so much for that, haha.

        Loading editor
    • So getting back to this, there's a little bit of dialogue that sheds some light on the issue of Joe and his current fate.

      Like most missions in the game, if you manage to stay unnoticed and get close to certain individuals, you can overhear conversations that give interesting insight into the game. These are present in I Need a Favor as well. The first two on the kill list aren't really relevant, but once you get to the third, Paulie Biancardi, they begin to get interesting.

      Paulie Biancardi: While attending Chet "Lucky" Carbonale's funeral, he makes a short speech. For some odd reason it isn't subtitled so I couldn't capture his exact words, but the gist of it is they came up together in Chicago, they did some work for Leo Galante, then they got sent to New Bordeaux.

      Luca Guidi: While at his hideout, he has a conversation with one of his men. It goes as follows.

      Man: "Calm down, Luca. There ain't nobody out there. And if there were, we'd spot 'em well before he got in here."
      Luca: Ain't you been payin' attention? Scaletta unleashed that mother fucker on us, and so far he's killed Lucky, Nestor, and even fucking Paulie. And I'm next!"
      Man: "You don't know he's comming -"
      Luca: "Shouldn't have got mixed up in all that shit with Leo Galante. Fucking cocksucker. Knew he was bad news from the very beginning."

      Dario Murtas: He has a conversation with one of his men as well.

      Dario: "Fucking Scaletta, he's behind all this. Want's payback for what we did."
      Man: "Scaletta? Since when is that limp-dick capable of organizin' something like this?"
      Dario: "You don't know him, who he really is. That son-of-a-bitch, he killed Don Carlo Falcone up in Empire Bay. He's a goddamn lunatic. This is revenge for what me and the others did, the way we did it. Christ. Enough time'd passed, figured none of this'd come back around on us. But it always does, doesn't it?"


      Ok, so what can be taken from all of this? While they make no mention of Joe Barbaro by name, it's clear they did something big, something more than your standard mob hit, and they did it on Leo Galante's orders. They've all mentioned Vito being behind it and that it's revenge for what they did. That could only mean it had to do with Joe.

      More importantly, they make no mention of what they did as being some kind of cover-up or conspiracy, which would be the case if Joe was secretly alive and working for Leo. While they don't come right out and say they killed Joe, I see no other logical conclusion based on what is said.

        Loading editor
    • They still seem to be pushing the Joe may be alive conspiracy theory, I guess all we can do is wait and see where, if anyplace, they go with this nonsense.
      Joe Barbaro Twitter Post
        Loading editor
    • Someone came into chat the other day and said that Haden Blackman told them via direct message on Twitter that the guy at the end with Leo is meant to be Joe.

        Loading editor
    • Qstlijku wrote: Someone came into chat the other day and said that Haden Blackman told them via direct message on Twitter that the guy at the end with Leo is meant to be Joe.

      I have doubts about that story.

        Loading editor
    • Me too, I'd guess Haden Blackman wasn't actually explicit about it, and if anything only hinted at it like in the official tweets.

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to flat out say it here: we're never going to know what happened. Such a shame.

        Loading editor
    • ReapTheChaos wrote:

      Qstlijku wrote: Someone came into chat the other day and said that Haden Blackman told them via direct message on Twitter that the guy at the end with Leo is meant to be Joe.

      I have doubts about that story.

      I'm still really unsure about the Joe Barbaro wiki page. It seems to give the impression that Joe is dead. I've given it a revision, I feel that my version still leaves his state as ambiguous:

      According to an unknown source in Empire Bay, gained by Vito years later, he was being taken to answer for his role in starting a war with the Triads. However, he managed to overpower the men he was with, knocking out the front teeth and cracking an eye socket of one of them. He escaped the men and subsequently left Empire Bay, eventually ending up in Chicago where he turned to a couple of contacts he knew for help, but they turned on him. In the end Joe was severely attacked, had his hands cut off and face destroyed beyond recognition. No sign of him was left to be found. When asked by Lincoln Clay if it was certainly Joe, Vito claims that if the person in question wasn't actually Joe, the two would have somehow regained contact with each other. Vito managed to track down the men who portrayed the attack, and sent Clay after them.

        Loading editor
    • I'm thinking something along the lines of this:

      He was being taken to answer for his role in starting a war with the Triads, but along the way he managed to overpower the men he was with, knocking out the front teeth and cracking an eye socket of one of them. He got loose and left Empire Bay, eventually ending up in Chicago where he turned to a couple of guys he knew for help.

      According to a source close to Vito, those men turned on him. He was severely beaten and had his hands cut off and face smashed to hell. When it was over there wasn't anything left for anyone to find. Vito then spent a decade tracking down those responsible, finally turning to Lincoln Clay to seek his revenge.

        Loading editor
    • ReapTheChaos wrote: I'm thinking something along the lines of this:

      He was being taken to answer for his role in starting a war with the Triads, but along the way he managed to overpower the men he was with, knocking out the front teeth and cracking an eye socket of one of them. He got loose and left Empire Bay, eventually ending up in Chicago where he turned to a couple of guys he knew for help.

      According to a source close to Vito, those men turned on him. He was severely beaten and had his hands cut off and face smashed to hell. When it was over there wasn't anything left for anyone to find. Vito then spent a decade tracking down those responsible, finally turning to Lincoln Clay to seek his revenge.

      Fantastic. Though it seems a bit weird saying "face smashed to hell", I know Vito says it but it seems weird in this context.

        Loading editor
    • I think that's a solid summation Reap. Maybe make an editors note or something thought just flat out saying that his status is up in the air, or at least acknowledging that the developers are keeping the conspiracy alive? Im hoping eventually Blackman or someone else comes out and just straight up says it was or wasn't Joe at the end, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Like I said, it's like the last scene of the Sopranos: we're probably destined to sit here debating this forever and ever.

        Loading editor
    • Probably best saying that in trivia maybe? I don't know. If so probably state that it is being debated if he is Leo's driver in the end cutscene. The problem we're being presented with is that on one hand the game states that he's dead, gives you solid circumstantial evidence to support that, but then on the other hand puts these snippets of doubt involved and gives you some reason to think he's alive. I know staying on the wiki and acknowledging doubt about his status one way or another, basically speculating about it doesn't usually fly, but in my opinion in this instance it is a special enough case for Joe to bend that rule this once.

        Loading editor
    • Hangar 13's catchphrase is that "every players story is unique". It's starting to dawn on me that the reason they never revealed his identity is so that players can make their own assumptions as to what happened.

      Which sucks if you ask me.

        Loading editor
    • It looks like we never finalized this issue, I went ahead and added the statement above to Joe's page. To sum things up, our position is as follows:

      Because the remains Vito thought to be Joe were not identifiable, his status will remain unknown. Unless Mafia Game adds further information to Mafia III, a future Mafia release, or their official website, this will remain his status as per our Guidelines and Policies page. Statements, comments and replies made by other Hangar 13 or 2K employees on social media, interviews or other venues are not considered official and will not be taken into consideration.

      For those interested, an entry about Joe and Leo's driver was also added to the Mafia III Cultural References page in the Easter egg section.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Joe Barbaro is the mysterious character in the Sign of the Times DLC? Haha, though it's sad, I imagine if they make Mafia IV, they'll move away from Joe, so we'll probably never get to know what actually happened to him, and we can only speculate after Hangar 13's infamous butcher. So sad.

      And Lyin' Haden Blackman for Prison 2017, he flat out lied to the fans.

        Loading editor
    • Reap, I think that summation is solid and perfect. One thing I will say is that I think it should be reconsidered as to whether or not statements made by Hangar 13 employees are considered official. Obviously if some unknown employee comes out and starts opening their mouth, take it with a massive grain of salt. But if say, Haden Blackman, Ed Fowler, or Bill Harms give an interview or something down the road as to what Joe's fate is, I kind of think we should accept it as official.

        Loading editor
    • Let me add to that actually: we should only take it as official of what they say makes sense. For example, if one of them says something completely unreferenced in the game, like "Oh Joe ran off to Dallas and went into hiding" then disregard it. What I meant with my above comment was basically that if one of those guys admits either "the remains Vito saw were in fact Joe's" or "Leo's driver was in fact Joe", then we can accept that in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • RedWoodmp3 wrote: Reap, I think that summation is solid and perfect. One thing I will say is that I think it should be reconsidered as to whether or not statements made by Hangar 13 employees are considered official. Obviously if some unknown employee comes out and starts opening their mouth, take it with a massive grain of salt. But if say, Haden Blackman, Ed Fowler, or Bill Harms give an interview or something down the road as to what Joe's fate is, I kind of think we should accept it as official.

      We will make the judgement call on that if it comes up.

        Loading editor
    • Sounds good to me man, although I highly doubt we'll ever find out one way or another for sure. Is your plan to add that blurb above about your official position to Joe's page?

        Loading editor
    • I think today is the day we can FINALLY nail down the truth on Joe's fate... (a year after the game is released). I don't know how someone has done it, because I thought the cut-scenes were pre-rendered, but a modder has managed to get Leo's bodyguard's skin and made it into a playable character:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M2jwa0SBjs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsGhSioZfw4

      Admittedly, it's not the actual body of Leo's bodyguard, it's Lincoln's body with the skin replaced. Now of course, we can see a clearer image of Leo's bodyguard's face by doing this, but that's still not enough to confirm that it is Joe, however...

      When the modder is asked in the comments on how he can be sure that it is Joe (since he named it "Joe's Mod"), this is how the modder responded:

      "Good question, because in the game files his textures are named "ma_head_003_joe_ma_head_003_joe" https://mafiamods.com/wp-content/uploads/cmdm/164593/1507070344_Joe-Barbaro-unused-head-texture-1600x900.png"

        Loading editor
    • Miketreeslay wrote: I think today is the day we can FINALLY nail down the truth on Joe's fate...

      Well, as has always been the case, players are certainly free to believe whatever they wish in regard to what became of Joe Barbaro. As far as the wiki is concerned, as has been stated many times in the past, unless something new is added to the game itself, his fate will remain that which Vito stated at the end of I Need a Favor.

        Loading editor
    • To sum this issue up one final time, our policy on this is clearly spelled out on our Guidelines and Policies page, which states "If something is not stated within the game itself or in an official release by the game publishers, it's considered non-canon and has no place here".

      To clarify this further, by "an official release by the game publishers" we would need an acknowledgement on the Mafia III official site stating as a minimum:

      • That Joe Barbaro is still alive.
      • That he is, in fact, them man driving Leo Galante at the end of Yet Here We Are.
      • A plausible explanation of how he came to be in that position and why Vito was unaware of it.
      • An explanation of why these details were not included in the game.
        • By official statement, we will not accept random Facebook or Twitter posts/replies made by whatever intern happens to be manning their social media account that day. It needs to be in writing on the games official website here: https://mafiagame.com/ or in some form of book released by the publisher, like an expanded game guide or other official publication.

      Even if these conditions were met, it is likely that we could not enter it as anything other than a trivia note. His page would have to remain as is, seeing as that's how the information is presented in the game itself.

        Loading editor
    • Fair enough, maybe (hopefully) someone other than Hangar 13 might make Mafia IV, therefore they could change their stance. Good chat we had here, though I think any chances of them stating what happened to Joe as you mention above won’t happen.

      Congrats to Hangar 13 really did, and still do, keep us on our feet.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly I hope they leave any mention of previous games out of the next one. Seeing how they couldn't even give a straight answer about Joe, they would likely just make a mess of things again.

        Loading editor
    • It really would’ve helped if they could’ve given that bodyguard a line or two of dialogue to help confirm or not whether it was Joe. I know you’re an admin and the status as far as his page goes is basically over with, but I’m just asking your opinion here Reap, do you think it was Joe in Yet Here We Are?

        Loading editor
    • I think Joe is dead. There's no logical explanation that could account for him currently working for Leo, while Vito being unaware of it. Joe was a risk taker, with a taste for action, wealth and power. I find it highly unlikely he would settle for being someone's driver, at least not for long.

      I also find it hard to believe that Leo would go back on his word to the Triads. The deal they made was Vito lived, while Joe would answer for the attack on them. You don't get to Leo's position of power in the Mafia by reneging on your agreements. We see countless examples in pop culture where Mafia families had to sacrifice one of their own to keep the piece between families. Tommy DeVito in Goodfellas is a perfect example of this, he screwed up and his own people had to turn him over to be killed in order to keep the piece.

      I really don't understand why so many fans are against the idea that he's dead. I would rather believe Joe went out in a blaze of glory than to think he became some low level servant, spending his days driving Leo around Empire Bay.

        Loading editor
    • Those are all valid points. I really just wish they could’ve given us more of a straight answer instead of all these seeds of doubt.

        Loading editor
    • I agree 100% with all of your points, and it makes perfect sense for him to be dead, but my issue is that hanger 13 already contradicts themselves multiple times in the game. Just look at Lincoln's no killing women rule, despite the fact that he can kill Cassandra, and that he kills Bonnie Harless, and the Harless girls, and not to mention Sammy's Bar being rebuilt despite what Father James says in the documentary. With inconsistencies like that I wouldn't be surprised if that is supposed to be be Joe, they just screwed up, and made it not make any sense.

        Loading editor
    • Timmy Vermicelli wrote: I agree 100% with all of your points, and it makes perfect sense for him to be dead, but my issue is that hanger 13 already contradicts themselves multiple times in the game. Just look at Lincoln's no killing women rule, despite the fact that he can kill Cassandra, and that he kills Bonnie Harless, and the Harless girls, and not to mention Sammy's Bar being rebuilt despite what Father James says in the documentary. With inconsistencies like that I wouldn't be surprised if that is supposed to be be Joe, they just screwed up, and made it not make any sense.

      Lincoln doesn't have a "no killing women" rule. Donovan said he didn't kill women unless he had no other choice. As for Bonnie Harless, Lincoln doesn't kill her, she charges at Lincoln and falls on her own knife after he knocks her aside. It's pretty much the definition of self defense.

      The decision to rebuild Sammy's Bar was an afterthought, mostly made to appease fans. While I cant speak as to why they left that cutscene in, I imagine the cost of reanimating a new one would have been more than they were willing to spend.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I just rewatched the scene with Donovan, and your right, my bad. Im just saying that I have a feeling that that part of the final cutscene was also probably just "an afterthought meant to appease fans" hence why the limo driver resembles Joe, even though it doesn't make any sense.

        Loading editor
    • They really just should’ve been straight with us. They’ll probably say something years and years down the road unfortunately.

        Loading editor
    • Just replayed the game for the first time in a while. I’m still (probably stubbornly) convinced that that’s Joe in Yet Here We Are with Leo. It sucks we'll probably never know the truth of the matter. What a shame.

        Loading editor
    • RedWoodmp3 wrote: Just replayed the game for the first time in a while. I’m still (probably stubbornly) convinced that that’s Joe in Yet Here We Are with Leo. It sucks we'll probably never know the truth of the matter. What a shame.

      I'm really bummed out that the game doesn't have the chapter feature like Mafia II or even Grand Theft Auto V has where you can replay certain missions.

      I fully understand that it wasn't enough information to suffice changing the article, but the fact that the skin for the character is called "ma_head_003_joe_ma_head_003_joe" is enough for me to believe it's Joe, plus the scar on the chin.

        Loading editor
    • Miketreeslay wrote:

      RedWoodmp3 wrote: Just replayed the game for the first time in a while. I’m still (probably stubbornly) convinced that that’s Joe in Yet Here We Are with Leo. It sucks we'll probably never know the truth of the matter. What a shame.

      I'm really bummed out that the game doesn't have the chapter feature like Mafia II or even Grand Theft Auto V has where you can replay certain missions.

      I fully understand that it wasn't enough information to suffice changing the article, but the fact that the skin for the character is called "ma_head_003_joe_ma_head_003_joe" is enough for me to believe it's Joe, plus the scar on the chin.

      I feel like this is a prime example of a game like grand theft auto having real estate in the developer's heads. I remember an interview with Haden Blackman he stated that there wouldn’t be any side activity "that distracts from the main story of the game", which is an obvious barb at GTA's often random stranger missions. What they failed to realize is that those are the exact type of missions that make it feel like a living, breathing world, and that lack of feeling felt by players after years of Hangar 13 saying that that was their main goal is sort of exactly why the game had such dud reviews

        Loading editor
    • And that’s another thing to your point too about the chapter feature that rockstar does very well. Both Mafia II and III wrap and send you back to the main menu once the story is finished, and you can’t really load back in to free roam once it’s done, which most people enjoy doing, if for no other reason than to screw around. Rockstar always covers this phenomenally well, be it a game where your player lives and you continue playing with them (GTA series), or one where your player dies and they give you a replacement player to use (Red Dead Series)

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message