The Renegade Pack offers two new leather Jackets for Vito to wear and a new hot rod and sports coupe. Show off your inner renegade in this new DLC pack. Start with two new cars, one with the slick styling and tight handling of a small sports coupe and the other with the revved up engine of a ‘50s hot rod. Outfit Vito in two new suits including leather and lettermen’s jackets to fit his renegade persona.
The cars included in the pack are the Potomac Elysium and the Walter Hot Rod. The clothing includes Vito's Empire Cannons High school outfit in red/black and Red jacket with shirt. Both outfits come with t-shirt and jeans.
Mafia II Classic
- It may be available for purchase through the Xbox Live Marketplace, the PlayStation Store and Steam.
- The pack is also included in the Xbox Platinum Hits Edition, the PS3 Greatest Hits Edition and the Mafia II Directors Cut for PC.
- Once installed, the vehicles will be immediately added to garages in the main game and all story DLCs, and clothing will be added to the main game closets only.
Mafia II: Definitive Edition
- The Renegade Pack is included with the Mafia II: Definitive Edition and Mafia: Trilogy. It is unlocked at the start of Chapter 7 of the main game, at which point it will also become available in all Story DLCs. After it's initially unlocked it will be available from the beginning of all subsequent replays of the main game and story DLCs as soon as Garages and closets become accessible. Clothing items are available in the main game only.
- Originally the pack was only available by pre-ordering the game from Amazon.com.
- The Leather jacket appears to be based on the outfit worn by James Dean in the film "Rebel Without A Cause".
- When Vito wears the red leather jacket, his hair style will change into a small pompadour.