Jimmy's Vendetta is the story of an independent mob enforcer who was sent to prison after being set up by his employers. The story opens with a riot at the Hartmann Federal Penitentiary, a distraction Jimmy uses to orchestrate his escape. Once free, he sets out to take down the Gravina Crime Family and Brodie Gang, his former employers responsible for his incarceration. He dismantles their operations until nothing is left but the bosses themselves, then he takes them out. When they're dealt with, he goes after Judge Hillwood, the man who was calling the shots all along.
- Main article: Characters in Mafia II
1940s Era Vehicles
As The Betrayal of Jimmy is set in the 1950s, the only 1940s era vehicles available to save in garages are the following:
1950s Era Vehicles
- All vehicles from the 1950s era of the game are available with the exception of the Smith Deluxe Station Wagon.
- Main article: Achievements in Mafia II
Jimmy's Vendetta includes 22 arcade style story missions, each one given a difficulty rating of one to five stars. There are also 12 vehicle theft missions for the player to complete.
Roll over the icon to see the mission name or click to see the mission walkthrough.
Missions outside the map: Too Good to be True
- The DLC is set in an alternate timeline of 1950s Empire Bay. Many of its details are not meant to be canon with the Mafia Series.
- The final mission features the Vinci Mansion which is not accessible in the Mafia II base game, as well as the Police Bus which is exclusive to the mission Police Bus Theft.