Hot Rod Magazines are collectibles in Mafia III.
- August 1968 in the garage of south central Trago Gas Station.
- September 1966 issue on a picnic table in a trailer park just south of River Row.
- November 1968 issue in a service garage at Dario's Fort.
- January 1966 issue on a barge full of old cars, across the river from the south western Barge Docks in Barclay Mills.
- June 1966 issue in the underground canal system beneath a parking garage in southwest Downtown.
- May 1964 issue inside a garage in the northwest corner of the French Ward.
- December 1968 issue on a bench beside Hal's Used Cars.
- May 1968 issue inside a boxcar at the train yard.
- March 1968 issue in a nondescript garage along the the southwest shoreline.
- February 1965 issue on top of nondescript brick building next to the railroad bridge in south Tickfaw Harbor in the Best Oil complex.
- May 1964 issue features an article on Don Garlits' newest drag racer, the Swamp Rat VI.
- February 1965 issue features images of Connie Kalitta's drag racer the Bounty Hunter.
- January 1966 issue features an articled titled "Tripping the Lights Fantastic", about a race event hosted by racing legend Mickey Thompson.
- June 1966 issue features an article about the American Motorcyclist Association's annual Daytona National Championship race.
- September 1966 issue features an article titled "The Spray Makers", about speedboats and the engines that power them.
- January 1968 issue features an article about Hot Rod Magazine's 20th anniversary and recaps their top stories over the years.
- May 1968 issue features an article about the tenth annual Daytona 500 and its winner, Cale Yarborough.
- June 1968 issue features an article about off-road racing at the Mint 400.
- August 1968 issue features an article titled "Dirt Trackin' Midwestern Style", about the popularity of dirt track racing in the midwest. A second article titled "The Race", details the 1968 Indianapolis 500.