The Copse Farm was a once prosperous farm run by the Smith family. At some point prior to 1933 the farm fell on hard times, causing the Grand Imperial Bank to foreclose on the property and the Smith & Son business. The farm and all its assets were sold at public auction on August 1st, 1933.
Some items may only be available while a specific mission or objective is active.
- Cigarette Card #12, Carlo Falcone. Found on a workbench under a shack roof.
- Dime Detective Magazine issue #11. On a shelf in a barn where two men are loading crates.
- Mystery Fox in the northern most shack.
- Terror Tales issue #20. On a crate on the first floor of the barn where Sam is.
- Terror Tales issue #5. On the front porch of a shack house across the south road from the farm.
- The farm is accessible after A Trip to the Country, but all notes and collectibles will be gone.