Below is a list of collectibles in Mafia: Definitive Edition. Click on the individual articles for detailed descriptions and location information. Some collectibles may be gathered at any time, while others may require specific missions be active or completed before they become accessible. Collectibles may be shown on the in-game mini-map when close, while others will require the player to investigate nearby clues.
Dime Detective Magazine - A compendium of lurid crime stories that thrilled readers during the Great Depression.
- There are 20 Dime Detective magazines to be collected.
Black Mask - First published in 1920, Black Mask was one of the most successful crime fiction magazines of its time.
- There are 20 Black Mask magazines to be collected.
Super Science Stories - A popular science fiction pulp magazine, Super Science stories featured early works from well-known authors.
- There are 20 Super Science Stories to be collected.
Terror Tales - With its diabolical stories of murder and mayhem, Terror Tales spawned a slew of imitators.
- There are 20 Terror Tales to be collected.
Gangsters Monthly - Gangsters Monthly features a series of classic crime capers you may have heard of.
- There are 10 comics to be collected.
Cigarette Cards - Collectible cards featuring notorious gangsters from the prohibition era.
- There are 22 Cigarette Cards to be collected.
Post Cards - Mementos from Lost Heaven that may reveal some unexpected surprises.
- There are 5 Post Cards to be collected.
Mystery Foxes - Mysterious stuffed foxes found in peculiar places around Lost Heaven.
- There are 50 Mystery Foxes to be collected.
Wanted Posters - Posters of notorious wanted gangsters found around Lost Heaven.
- It is currently unknown if they're collectible or just viewable like the Lost Heaven Notes, or how many there might be.