Cigarette cards are a series of 22 collectible cards put out by the Big Break tobacco company as a promotional item. Each card features hand-drawn portraits and informative bios for many of the key players in the criminal underbellies of Lost Heaven, Empire Bay, and New Bordeaux.
17 of the cigarette cards can be collected in specific missions. The remaining 5 cards can be collected at any point in the story or in Free Ride.
- Card #1: Tommy Angelo
- Card #2: Paulie Lombardo. Found on a table at Salieri's Bar during Molotov Party.
- Card #3: Sam Trapani. Found in the back room of the bakery during Ordinary Routine.
- Card #4: Ennio Salieri. Found in the billiard room of Prosecutor Watkins' villa during Visiting Rich People.
- Card #5: Frank Colletti. Found at the Lost Heaven Airport during Omerta.
- Card #6: Vincenzo Ricci
- Card #7: Luigi Marino. Found at the Lost Heaven Autodrome during Fair Play, in a building across from the race car garage.
- Card #8: Marcu Morello
- Card #9: Sergio Morello
- Card #10: Felice Peppone. Found upstairs at Salieri's Bar.
- Card #11: Tomaso Moretti
- Card #12: Carlo Falcone. Found at Copse Farm during A Trip to the Country.
- Card #13: Frank Vinci. Found in St. Michael's Church during The Saint and the Sinner.
- Card #14: Leo Galante. Found inside the Corleone Hotel during The Saint and the Sinner.
- Card #15: Fredo Clemente. Found near the water on the east side of Central Island, just north of the Marshall Bridge.
- Card #16: Louie Romeo. Found near the water on the west side of North Park, north of the Giuliani Bridge.
- Card #17: Giuseppe Carillo. Found inside Bertone's Auto Service.
- Card #18: Valerio Marcano
- Card #19: Lou Marcano. Found in the Service Station during Better Get Used to It.
- Card #20: Sal Marcano
- Card #21: Lucio Marcano
- Card #22: Sammy Robinson. Found near Salieri's Warehouse.