The .38 caliber revolver is designed to be compact yet give decent stopping power with its large caliber round. While giving decent performance at close range, it comes in as the least powerful weapon in the game.
The weapon holds 6 rounds and the player can carry an additional 6 reloading clips, for a total of 42 rounds. It occupies a slot in the right of the weapons HUD along with other one handed weapons.
- It can be purchased from McClusky & Son beginning in Chapter 2.
- They are carried by police officers, gangsters, and civilians throughout the game.
- In all three Mafia II DLCs they're available for purchase at McClusky & Son stores from the beginning.
- You can find more real world information about revolvers on Wikipedia.
- This is the weapon that Sidney Pen uses to shoot Henry Tomasino in Chapter 5.